MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya, anyone heard from Zack? I have generated a lot of interest in the medford meet from the growing workshop group and was wondering if there is any new info. Everone has been looking at the pictures from last year and the list of people wanting to go is gettin longer.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
July 8-10, 2005

This year camping at the track in July won't be so cold as it was in April of 2004! If you attended last year, you can have a two-hour VHS Videotape of the 2004 Medford event for free if you send me an email request and then mail me a self-addressed prepaid padded mailing envelope and new VHS cassette. Of course, viewing a videotape pales in comparison to the fun of being there in person. If you haven't seen it already, there's about an hour of some of the MR2s on the track and the rest is much more boring and is mainly of the scenic drive/poker run. It would have been more fun had we been able to drive along scenic winding roads in a group. Nonetheless Zac did a marvelous job of editting a much compressed version of it that he posted to his website. 2005 Info

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I'm still here. I've been lurking around the forum quietly... school has been taking up all my [sober] waking hours. The event is on, with a bit more info at the website (www.pacnwmr2.com). I'll post more info as I get it. I'm actually in the market for a mk2 na right now. I'm selling my '86 to my dad and he's selling his '95.

A few notes about the event: If anyone would like to volunteer to help with any aspect of the event itself, that would be much appreciated. Pretty much any of the stuff I was running around doing last year... it's a lot of work (thanks to everyone who helped). Also, I don't have any sponsors yet. This event is sounding like it's going to be pretty big, so if you guys can find anyone willing to donate anything, send them my way.

With that said, keep talking about it and telling more people. The more people, the more fun the event will be.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Nope. It's kinda complicated. He knows his car is worth more than mine so he's selling his and buying mine and the difference is going to go towards my tuition. I'm looking to buy a mk2 for <$4000. I looked at one yesterday but while driving it the power band felt kinda wierd... not normal. So yeah, I'm keeping my eye out.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to hear, shooting to get project91 running in time. I may have to trailer it down, cause it may still be missing body parts hehe. Once i get more info., i'll start kicking everyone's butt at the workshop to get the time off and get more organised.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts