·
Registered
1,620 Posts
thats nothing, try it in the frunk of a markI
lol

·
Registered
680 Posts
funny story, so me and a lady friend were in the duece, my leg cramped due to the position we were in and i immediately kicked to relieve the cramp and broke out the side glass. that was hard to get the insurance to cover. she laughed what a b.... well you get the idea.

·
Registered
9,201 Posts
Right after I got the '85 back in Nov 1990 I was out with a nympho exgirlfriend of mine b/c I could get in touch with the new one that I had dumped the ex for. Trying to keep me away from the new girl, my ex decided to try to doit while driving. Luckily the ex is only 4'11". Set the cruise, took off the appropriate clothing and she climbed on. Luckily the roof was out to avoid her hitting her head. We were doing about 90 on I10 coming across Lake Pontchartrain coming home from the French Quarter in New Orleans. Everybody has seen the bridge by now, it was the one that got tore up by Katrina.I slowed down next to an oldschool custom van with a bunch of old guys wearing tuxes and drinking. Got the high 5 from all of them. True story.

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
lol.. ive had sex in my mk1.. ive found its only possible in the passenger seat and in only 3 positions..

1) you sitting in seat normally, girl on top (she WILL hit head with the sunroof closed)
2) her in the seat, you on your knees on floor (seat has to be all the way back)
3) this one i like to call the back breaker.. she lays across the gas tank and you are in the pass. seat on knees over her.. (this WILL hurt her back, get pillows!)

there is one more i thought was pretty brave.. in the middle of a park..
over your hood!.. yes its perfect, the space between the wing and rear roof buttris is perfect gap size for her to bend over and onto your hood.. and well; you take it from there!;)

i hope this write up helps all the mk1 guys cant post pics though.. dont want to get banned. and SHE will kill me.

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
as stated before

^ i love that gif :thumbup

mk1 not yet mk2 mmmmm lets say its possible in race style seats too

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
lets not get started about the 4runner...ive had my share:)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.