MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

21 - 40 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Tuner429 said:
vnatewa said:
Well i am sure that the glare wont be too bad, since fog lights dont really help to light the road as much as the regular driving lights do. Obviously having fog lights on is better then not having them if anything but since they are more pointed toward the ground, i dont think the glare should be that much of an issue.
I agree that glare wouldn't be much of an issue for the driver, maybe only slightly to oncoming traffic.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I may have to build an adapter ring to clock it properly as i plan to keep the shields for my HID's

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Just got one more set available. 30 shipped or 25 picked up. This set is in great condition. If you would like pics, feel free to send me a message with your email and i will get back to you with the pics.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Got 3 sets total ready to ship. Asking $30 shipped or $25 picked for the locals out there. Make me an offer, the worst i can say is no :smile:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
mrjimmyx said:
i want to pick these up when im in kali but DAM, ill be in the bay area.
Yeah that would be a bit of a drive from the bay area to where i am located mswerd

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
silverspoon04 said:
Interested in one set. can you pm me your information to where or how can I pay you?

thanks,
Neil
Clear your inbox please

21 - 40 of 94 Posts