MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://media.putfile.com/My-car-is-finaly-fixed

I finally finnished!!!

A HUGE thanks goes out to Toyotaspeed90 with whom none of this would have gotten done. He taught me a ton.

Another one goes out to TomsMR2 who also told me a ton of stuff that I didn't know and that Thomas didn't know either because we were both new to the 5SFE.

And another load of thank you's to all my friends who lent a hand when I needed it (Kevin, Ryan, McKenzie, Justin, Colin, Isaac and anyone else I forgot)

And of course to the entire MR2OC community for helping me out!

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It feels pretty damn good.

Needs an alignment, and I think the cooling system could use a little more coolant.

That and I have to put my crowns on my hub nuts and put some cotter pins in places. Other than that it's completley done.

Thanks for the compliment on the sound. I can't remember if it was always that loud or if I have an exhaust leak now... but I can't find anywhere that the exhaust is leaking from with my hands and there are no glaringly huge holes in the muffler anywhere, so who knows. I like the way it sounds personaly.

·
Original
10,788 Posts
good job. i like the way it sounds, at least from a camera mic...

do you still have the engine that came out of the car? if so, stick some C4 or some TNT in it and blow it to chunks... :D

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Congrats! It even sounds faster, too. :blockhead

I still miss my 93NA.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
About time! Thomas is the man

1 - 17 of 17 Posts