MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, im having trouble getting my friggin passenger side window to work, it **occasionally** works, but thats like 1 out of 10 tries. I have come to the conclusion that I need both of the window switches replaced. So, I need a master switch, from the drivers side...has to include window switch, lock, mirror switch & window lock. Also need the passenger switch

if anyone has these and they dont wanna rape me on the price, please let me know, Thanks.

- Luis

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Luis,
I had this same problem in my NA. I took the master switch apart and cleaned all the gunk out of it and it now works. May wanna give it a try.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? cuz ive done some cleaning in them a while ago but nogo....maybe the wires inside the door are fraid (sp?) il just have to check that out, but it wouldnt hurt to have another set just in case mine ARE bad...

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so anybody have any of these?....I am in the process of cleaning my current switches but i want an extra set damn it...haha....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Master Switch

I have the window and lock switches. I have the same problem with my windows, but it turned out not to be the master switch(even though the electrician told me it was). Anyway, I can sell them to you. I bought them brand new from Toyota for $200.00 and it's never been used... had it for about 2 days now.
How much are you willing to pay?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
holy crap, u bought them from toyota?..$200 is waay to much money for these switches. What is your price?

·
Registered
9 Posts
How much are you willing to pay?
Obviously I'm not goign to charge you 200$ considering that's just way too damn much. But just let me know what kind of price you're looking for. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts