MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in need of these three parts that I am having a BEAR of a time finding... can I get anyone to sell my theirs or know where I can get new parts from?

The Part Numbers are:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I'd encourage you to email racerxfabrication.com and ask them to make a reproduction.

I had to custom make my 76861 and 76853B from aluminum because I could not find them anywhere, it was painful.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd encourage you to email racerxfabrication.com and ask them to make a reproduction.

I had to custom make my 76861 and 76853B from aluminum because I could not find them anywhere, it was painful.
Ah I see. I have also seen just how pricey their products are... I am assuming it was close to triple what a factory part would cost?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Been looking for some of the same parts for months now as well. The last of them from the factory (except for a couple that are not 93+ specific) dried up around the start of this year. So far I've never even seen any of these parts on ebay, I think because they're rarely separated from the bumper cover/lip assembly.

So your best bet -- if you really want the factory parts like I do -- would to either get a a whole front bumper ($$$) and take what you need from it and sell the rest, or try to track down a 93+ in a junkyard that hasn't been stripped of these parts yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts