MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanna put one in my NA, just needs to work properly and not skip.
Anyone have their original laying around after putting in an aftermarket?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I have one, but I have NO IDEA if it works good or not, you could try it though.

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Luis,
Sounds good. How about I install it and see what happens and then we can decide on a price, cool?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Yea no problem, its just sittin here at my house along with all of my other parts so whenever you wanna meet up or what-not just let me know

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can pick it up today around noonish if you're gonna be around seeing that I work near your house. Let me know and I'll call you.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
hmm Im working then, I get off at 1:30 actually and I should be home for the better part of the day....maybe sometime after that?

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MK2MR2 said:
hmm Im working then, I get off at 1:30 actually and I should be home for the better part of the day....maybe sometime after that?
Ok, give me a call when you get home and I'll see if I can get away and come by and get it.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
how roj, have you tried that stereo on ur NA yet? just curious :)

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, haven't messed with it yet. I was tracking down an oil leak in the NA all day.
Hopefully I found it. I replaced the oil cooler o-ring and gasket. Geez, had to pull the exhaust mani and cat to get to it. A piece of cake compared to the Turbos but still a PITA. ;)

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
oh man, tell me about it, I did that to both of my blown 5S' just to mess around with them, and man, do I ever regret it. All I gotta say now is...PB Blaster is my best friend.............and a hammer as well :)

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, PB blaster is the shaznit.
Luis, what about an intake, you still have an extra? Or do you just buy something at Autozone, checker, Pep Boys, and make one?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I think I do, its polished but it doesnt look very pretty, so you might wanna paint it like I did mine....I have the pipe at home, so you can come take a look at it when you can.

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I took a look at the CD player today and it's pretty messed up, so I'm not gonna be able to use it. I'll bring it back when I come check out the intake, cool?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
ahh crap that sucks, oh well, but yea just bring it back when you come to check that out, il be here

·
Registered
380 Posts
roj, i have a premium double deck cd / tape player, u can give u for 20 bucks, just hit me up 252 8828 gonna go play GT4, so call me if u need it, name is Jason

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jason,
Gave you a call but there was no answer. You can hit me up at 525-3608. Maybe we can meet up?

Dave,
Are you back from overseas?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.