MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this glass pack rig that was on the car when I bought it is really starting to grate on my nerves. I guess I'm getting old.

While I'm hoping to find a stock setup, I'll also consider aftermarket/custom bits that aren't terribly loud. DFW area preferred, but if the deal is right, I can chase it down within a few hundred miles.

Andy

·
Registered
60 Posts
http://www.parts.com/partlocator/in...61123&make=34&model=Mr2&year=1989&catalogid=1

I dont know if its just for muffler but all the ones I have seen are for cat back. I just assume its for the kit for cat back. You will have to call and ask I am still debating to order one of these or buy the HKS Exhaust for like $258. I had been told that you can get a little bit of extra performance by just putting OEM supercharger exhaust on my NA, but haven't been able to get a response from anyone to give me their input on this.

-E

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thought it might but was on the way to work didn't have a chance to stop for long. Are you becoming a used car salesman or what??? hahaha I got to catch up with you, you still got my old tags and besides they expire in March.

-Eric

1 - 8 of 8 Posts