MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a mk2 shiftboot. Don't really care what condition the leather is in as long as it has all four metal clips on the bottom.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
MugenBB6 said:
I'm looking for a mk2 shiftboot. Don't really care what condition the leather is in as long as it has all four metal clips on the bottom.
Sup Elton I have one for you. It's almost new only used it for 4 days before I replaced it with the VMax cf one. Shoot me an email and lemme know aiight.

REVSPEC

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey lyndon, I sent you mail yesterday.

The reason for buying another boot, is that I want the metal clip from it, and toyota won't sell it by itself. Mine is missing one, so everytime I shift, the boot pops out. Annoying.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
MugenBB6 said:
Hey lyndon, I sent you mail yesterday.

The reason for buying another boot, is that I want the metal clip from it, and toyota won't sell it by itself. Mine is missing one, so everytime I shift, the boot pops out. Annoying.

Sup Elton :smile: if you just need the metal clip I'll just give you one of mines :thumbup Come to the meet tonight AND I'LL GIVE THEM TO YOU...hehehhee

Lyndon

·
Registered
728 Posts
donations vtown? ill go to the meet even thou ive never been to one. yea. i got a pretty sweet hole about 2inches wide in my boot.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Lyndon, I just saw your post. Damn, if I had seen it earlier, I would've gone to the meet. When/where do you want to meet up?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts