MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy a stock or after market front bumper for my mk1... please post anything you guys have and the price your looking for... i dunt really know if this is reasonable but im looking to spend at max 120 bux... thanks

mike

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
$120 is too much for a used one. The most you should pay is $45 w/ the bumper support.

I might have one in the garage.

Peace-

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
do you want the top bumper or the bottom lip? I have the top part but not an 87+ front lip. You also might want to look at getting a buddy club lip to replace the 87+ you have.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mister2driver said:
$120 is too much for a used one. The most you should pay is $45 w/ the bumper support.

I might have one in the garage.

Peace-
can you check and see if you have 1 please... thanks...

mike

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MR2Racer28 said:
do you want the top bumper or the bottom lip? I have the top part but not an 87+ front lip. You also might want to look at getting a buddy club lip to replace the 87+ you have.
im pretty sure i only need the top lip but ill look into the buddy club lip... u have a website for me to look at?

mike

·
Registered
13,231 Posts
hey mike btw i gave that chicken sign to jerial just so if you're still looking for it he has yours

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
too many damn mikes, Well I have a top bumper portion. (it has a lot of various paint colors on it you can have for free. I will talk to my buddy about the buddy club bottom lip though.

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
MR2Racer28 said:
too many damn mikes, Well I have a top bumper portion. (it has a lot of various paint colors on it you can have for free. I will talk to my buddy about the buddy club bottom lip though.
No not another buddy club owner!!!!!. Try looking into getting the toysport one. Looks a lot better. HAHAHAHAH. Sorry I haven't looked in the garage for the bumper. I have a look today and let you know for realz.

Peace-

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MR2Racer28 said:
alright cool... ill check out the top lip when i come to pick up those rims perhaps?....let me know when you find out about the bottom lip tho please... thanks

mike

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mister2driver said:
No not another buddy club owner!!!!!. Try looking into getting the toysport one. Looks a lot better. HAHAHAHAH. Sorry I haven't looked in the garage for the bumper. I have a look today and let you know for realz.

Peace-

ok cool jus lemme know if you find one.... ill have to look into the toysport one... thanks

mike

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
just give me a call when you want to pick up the rims.

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
allenboy said:
alright cool... ill check out the top lip when i come to pick up those rims perhaps?....let me know when you find out about the bottom lip tho please... thanks

mike
I have a front lip I can sell you. PM me.

Peace-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts