MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I am looking to buy a second gen mr2. If possible from years 93-95. I am located in Ohio but willing to travel <500 miles depending on the car.
Prefer:
  • na
  • manual
  • <200k miles
  • minimal rust
Looking to spend $3-6k depending on the condition. If anyone knows the best places I should be looking that'd be helpful. I've been keeping an eye mostly on facebook marketplace. Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Marketplace, OfferUp, craigslist, AutoTempest. Also don't discount physically seeing one parked or on the street and just asking the owner if they're interested in selling. I know a few peope who've landed rare cars that way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Marketplace, OfferUp, craigslist, AutoTempest. Also don't discount physically seeing one parked or on the street and just asking the owner if they're interested in selling. I know a few peope who've landed rare cars that way.
Thanks- I’ll definitely add those to my radar. I’ve heard similar stories like that as well. I’ll keep an open mind for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.