MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I'm looking for a full set of ems powered underbody panels for a 91+ mr2.

I just bought another mk2 project that is missing a lot of little nick nack items, and there are no underbody panels, so I figure I might as well go for aftermarket if possible.

I see RacerX sells a set also, but it consist of 12 panels, which seems very busy with too many fasteners for my taste, anybody have any feedback on the RacerX setup?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have made and sold these in the past. I'm not on the forums very much anymore, so shoot me an email if you're interested - [email protected]. I need a good amount of people interested though to make it worthwhile.
The whole point of a flat underbody panel is for it to be flat and create smooth airflow and a low pressure zone. Having a bunch of sharp edges and fasteners kinda defeats the purpose imo. I'm certain one reason they did it that way is to reduce shipping costs. The ones I can make are HUGE. I never shipped a set, only local pickup, so keep that in mind. I'm located in Houston, TX.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be interested, do you have any pictures of the panels you make? What's the pricing for a set?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts