MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey like the title states looking for a few parts hopefully I can find locally. In Florence, SC

1. 93+ lug nuts
2. Stock struts, plan on putting koni yellows on my car and need stock struts as I'm on coilovers. Bonus points if you have some struts with Konis already installed.
3. trunk lid, ideally no holes or less holes (want to go wingless)
4. A SW20 rear half cut? Love to make a trailer out of a rear cut

Also if anyone wants to do any trading I have a rare JDM Driver (USDM passenger) TRD reclinable seat and a Cusco Front Strut bar.

Thats it for now I may update this post if I can think of anything else I'd like. Please email me at [email protected] for a faster response. But I'll check this thread and my pm's every few days

Thank you guys/gals!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a full set of 93 lug nuts, in Winston Salem
sweet interested in the seat or the bar?
Also saw you were interested in the 94 seats. so the TRD seat is the JDM driver seat for the JDM passenger seat I still have a minty 94 seat that came out of the car. Went to the JDM Leather Suede seats in mine. so if you needed a USDM Driver 94+ seat I have that just not a matching set

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can see the seat on the left recaros sold leather suede in my car trd and 94+ only ones left

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an extra trunk lid in Savannah, GA that came as a spare with my ‘92. I believe it had a wing at one point, so there will he holes in it. It’s tucked away in my attic, but I’ll try to get a few photos of it for you this weekend.

I also have a pair of doors (dent in the drivers side), the horseshoe-like piece that goes around the engine deck lid (a few small dings), and possibly an instrument cluster, if you have any interest in them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Is that seat on the left 94 usdm drivers with the full adjustability? Can you PM me pics of the side knobs?

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have an extra trunk lid in Savannah, GA that came as a spare with my ‘92. I believe it had a wing at one point, so there will he holes in it. It’s tucked away in my attic, but I’ll try to get a few photos of it for you this weekend.

I also have a pair of doors (dent in the drivers side), the horseshoe-like piece that goes around the engine deck lid (a few small dings), and possibly an instrument cluster, if you have any interest in them.
cool only interested in trunk. I may have a friend that can pick up unless you plan on driving through Florence anytime soon.

Is that seat on the left 94 usdm drivers with the full adjustability? Can you PM me pics of the side knobs?
good question. I’ll have to look tomorrow. I’ll keep you posted. But no it’s a JDM Passenger. I don’t think it would have the adjustment knobs would it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
cool only interested in trunk. I may have a friend that can pick up unless you plan on driving through Florence anytime soon.
Unfortunately there’s little to no chance of me heading up I-95 in the next 3 months. I’ll get pictures this weekend, and we’ll figure out if it’s what you’re looking for - if it is, I’m sure we can work something out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts