MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
12K Latter, Back in Business??

I'm just get mine back from DL Motorsport via the worst ever MEL at ####$$$$$$$ in Oakville next week. I'm so pissed off at my car (the performance car repair mentallity) I can't speek , have not posted for during this time, about three plus years ago I got a new forged engine from MT Buggies the works, RMR ,Stage 3 heads, rods pistons,etc, the works, long story three years latter,(two months on the road) lets see, about $12K+ latter, I get the car back next week "o" miles, another new engine. I could sell it ( blow it up) but then what. If I was smart I would have sold it years ago. I'm the guy in Burlington ,the white one with the carbon fiber hood. Looks like I'm back in business, not divorced as yet..the wife dosn't know....yet.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hotrod said:
I'm just get mine back from DL Motorsport via the worst ever MEL at ####$$$$$$$ in Oakville next week. I'm so pissed off at my car (the performance car repair mentallity) I can't speek , have not posted for during this time, about three plus years ago I got a new forged engine from MT Buggies the works, RMR ,Stage 3 heads, rods pistons,etc, the works, long story three years latter,(two months on the road) lets see, about $12K+ latter, I get the car back next week "o" miles, another new engine. I could sell it ( blow it up) but then what. If I was smart I would have sold it years ago. I'm the guy in Burlington ,the white one with the carbon fiber hood. Looks like I'm back in business, not divorced as yet..the wife dosn't know....yet.
Hey Rod,

What happened? You should post your experience on forum.kbox.ca

1 - 6 of 6 Posts