MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I restored this car for an X and it was perfect. She got t-boned and the car was thus totaled. She gave it back to me for parts and it has been sitting outside for about six years. I finally just removed the engine and steering rack.

Also offering for sale the magnaflow exhaust, turbo deck lid and VOXX wheels.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
TOM! It's been forever, and while i have nowhere to put it, is this the black car?

Also, do you still have the SMG after that engine fiasco?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Dan, it is the same black car Gabrielle had; same engine fiasco with the SMG car. In fact, I think I mothballed the SMG car in my garage just after you last saw it. Did you get a speeding ticket in it with me? I just took the engine out today. I am going to use the black car engine as spare parts. I need to find someone good to take the long block apart and evaluate what is wrong.

I have a g-force ecu to get rid of too. It really worked well in the black car.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Two complete sets of mag wheels. Excellent condition. One set has good expensive tires but it has been sitting outside. They still look okay.

·
I <3 E85
6,057 Posts
Yes Dan, it is the same black car Gabrielle had; same engine fiasco with the SMG car. In fact, I think I mothballed the SMG car in my garage just after you last saw it. Did you get a speeding ticket in it with me? I just took the engine out today. I am going to use the black car engine as spare parts. I need to find someone good to take the long block apart and evaluate what is wrong.

I have a g-force ecu to get rid of too. It really worked well in the black car.
I built the motor in my car last fall - I'd be happy to look at it with you if you like.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I know it was t-boned and sitting for quite awhile, but were any of the seats still restorable?

If the person who picks this up didn't need them, I was thinking of picking them up for cheap and using one to make a computer chair.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Both seats were excellent when it was crashed. Unfortunately the left t-top broke so the interior has been exposed to weather. The left seat is jammed in plane anyhow (that was the side hit) and I think the right seat may still be okay. If I had covered the car or taken out the right seat it would be still perfect. I will look at its state now.

Someone help me post pics here? Also, How do I lower the size of pics on my pics on my iPad for posting?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Frame is gone now. I still have a lot of good parts. Magnaflow exhaust, G-force ECU, borbet wheels, engine accesories, et cetera.

·
Registered
747 Posts
JLee moved to NJ but still has a house here. I'm pretty sure that parts car is gone now though. I'll text him and try to find out for you.

FYI you can still order a new trunk lid through Toyota that won't have the spoiler holes in it. JLee actually found that and texted it to me. I believe he found it at camelback toyota website.

EDIT: That car is long gone and neither of us have a trunk lid.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts