MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
And that little part they made you read to get there:

PLEASE READ!

TODA RACE ENGINES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THEY ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN JAPAN ON LEASE TERMS TO PROFESSIONAL TEAMS COMPETING IN FIA SANCTIONED RACING SERIES.

THESE ENGINES WILL NOT FIT YOUR STREET CAR.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rnoll98 said:

PLEASE READ!

TODA RACE ENGINES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THEY ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN JAPAN ON LEASE TERMS TO PROFESSIONAL TEAMS COMPETING IN FIA SANCTIONED RACING SERIES.

Why do u give up so easily? Everything is possible in this world. Besides if u take a look at their parts list, u can get pretty close to the race engine

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
ha ha I thought you were talking about the one above it :lol: I was like man this guy is funny.

·
Premium Member
22,915 Posts
If he cut a little bit off the bottom of that picture and shaded a little you would never know. Well except for the fact that it would look like it's about a foot wide. haha
Yeah anything is possible on photoshop...ha

·
Premium Member
22,915 Posts
rnoll98 said:

PLEASE READ!

He didn't ask if he could buy it though he just asked if it would fit.

·
Premium Member
22,915 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All Toda parts are for NA applications right? What kind of power could you get from a 3S-GE with as many Toda parts as possible in it?

·
Premium Member
22,915 Posts
It all depends on the tuning.... With out it you will make horrible numbers and probably no you will blow the engine. On a 3S though I bet you could see well over 200whp.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
im not sure about TODA but TRD built a NA 3sge for the altezza 270hp 9,000 rpm rev range, the max tourqe stayed the same as stock but came on latter in the rpm. so it should be about 250whp on a mr2. that would be awesome to have. imagine hearing ITB's behind you. You could problabally build your own engine for a $10,000 DIY price.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
hotmr2forme said:
Ya i suck at photo shop but who cares its fun
LOL a FWD TT MR2.... this has got to be a new addition to drivetrain set up MFWD.(midengine frontwheel drive)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts