MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally! 52 degrees on Saturday! I can wash my car! W00t!

Anyone else looking forward to a nice weekend?

·
COUNT: 41 MR2'S DRIVEN
3,485 Posts
think we may have to wash our's this weekend too, so yeah a nice weekend would be great.

i'm looking forward to cooking some mexican chili and mexican style cornbread muffins for the super bowl.

·
Registered
555 Posts
finally I can wash my car by hand! I ended up having to take my 2 through a touchless car wash the other day; I couldn't stand it any longer. I got stuck behind a salt truck for 5 miles so the car was covered.

·
Registered
419 Posts
washed mine a month ago but it's been sitting, no salt on it. but it's due for wax...gonna have to put it in the garage till it's 60 degrees in there or waxing is a problem.

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
manning....you have never washed a car who are you :bsflag: ing.

j/k...

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
F' MY APT COMPLEX!!

The bastards turned off the faucet saying it was meant for "watering plants" not "washing cars". Freaking morons. Now on top of not having a place to work on my car, I don't even have a place to wash it!

:banghead: :veryangry

We are definitely out of here when the lease runs out....covered parking or not.

·
R.I.P. Red
3,906 Posts
My apartment doesnt even have a out door faucet. The only place I can was my car is on base by my shop.

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man, apartment living really sucks. I'm spoiled...when I was in Atlanta I lived 2 hours from my parents so whenever I would go home for the weekends I would wash my car, work on it, and do whatever I needed to do.

I think we are renting or buying a town house this summer.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
i got up in the morning today...8am, bout 30+ degrees...washed the hell out of my car....god i love the MR. Clean car wash thingy...works wonders

·
R.I.P. Red
3,906 Posts
Jesse Davidson.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts