MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jsut got my F*&^& up BN sports rear bumper half. I need to fix some cracks, fill some holes and FG it back togather(cut in half for shipping purposes) and then install and paint it.. I think I am more excited to have a project that will take more than 5 hours to finish. This is also my first Fiber glass project, so any hints and tips welcome, I am a DIYer so none of that taking it to a professional crap that is the point of DIY. sorry I will get pics of it up ASAP BTW thanks Rascacca!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
so you're the one that bought it? haha... it's a pretty sweet bumper that i was thinking about getting, but decided to wait for a the rear diffuser that tomg is coming out with...

-tj

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
hahahaha i didn't like my Toms front bumper fitment and it wasn't low enough to the ground, so since the toms and oem front is pretty much the same design, i cut my oem top and fiberglass it to the toms bottom to get perfect fitment on the top and now the toms bumper is a lot lower. so, hopefully when I'm done fiberglassing and bondoing everything together it will look nice! it's in the showNshine if ya want pics. good luck on the project.

tips.
take your time - i didn't and i kind of regret it
read and follow instructions (fiberglass/bondo)- i didn't either

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.