MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rega...028387954QQcategoryZ43956QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

got some white wheels, for the new white car I got from privateryan.

since my 14s wouldn't fit over the 93+ brakes and I now own only 3 1/2 advans, I had to get something.

these things a supposed to be real light weight and any where I tried to find them new wanted between 595 and 650 bucks a piece.
CRAZY expensive for me....
I got the whole set for 650...

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
nice wheels.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorta, everything is out of the wrecked car and I have the transmission sitting on my bench. I'm trying to deside if I should crack it open and try to replace the syncos myself or take it some where to have it done.
plus there is something wrong with the lsd. right turns are fine, but its draging the right wheel on left turns. it ate a brand new tire in less than 2000 miles...

It's freaking cold out right now so I haven't got a lot done. yesterday it was 20 deg w/60mph winds...it ripped some siding off of one side of the house, Dad is pissed.

I just found out I have a digital camera I didn't know I had so I'll try and take some pictures.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If im done I will definately go for another meet. if it doesn't happen we should get together for one of the autocrosses in the spring. I will definately be back together by then, my ultimate goal is to go to either Kingston or Strongstock this year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts