MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, new to the forum but glad to be here. I've got a problem and the whole situation is kind of embaressing. I'm doing a right hand drive conversion(go ahead, I've heard it all already) and I'm having trouble figuring out which wires from the JDM wiring harness connect to the USDM wiring harness. It seems a lot of them are different colors and gauges. I saw the wiring diagrams on this site but they didn't really seem to help me find out which JDM wires are which. Does any one have a clue what I'm talking about and how I can find help? Thanks

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I had to join the NA and Turbo harness when I swapped in my JDM motor... I think its best to get the BGB and trace out each wire and make sure you know where it is supposed to go, regardless of color, then what ever has to be connected you can ignore the colors and connect.

the simple answer to a situation like this is: it's not that simple. it will take time and patience

if you have no documentation at all, I would carefully document each wire before you disassemble anything and just make sure it returns to the component it controlled originally when everything is put back together in its new place... that would at least be a start

1 - 2 of 2 Posts