MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I'm in SM2. It will be good to have a little competition.

igaleli, not that I don't want the competition, but what have you done to the car? With some recent rule changes, it takes some major changes to get bumped into that class.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got the 3rd gen 3sge engine, cat back exhaust, little lighter body weight, agx adjustable with h&r springs, no a/c, no power steering, 95 turbo brake calipers, sway bars front rear, tower strut bars front rear, i guess thats it, till the LSD is going to get installed, i got more parts that need to get installed but still waiting on it doing more research maybe when we will meet up you can give some advice on it, im still new to the mr2. look for the green mr2 that would be me.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
timdabom said:
I and my co-drive had to pull into rest area to sleep for half a hour last time. man! that was a tough ride. the funny thing, I'll probaly do it again for 2/18
you are the guy with red spyder? i know probebly you where tired but it was sure worth the ride. i got some pics of your car and some video of you running.
if you want we can meet up in the morning by my house if you are coming through staten island and ride together down there its about 1:45 from my house even less if we wont stop.
it was alot of fun last time i did realy bad but its all good need some time to catch up again,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.