MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ladies and gents I'm in the market for some wheels and I've come across some which I really like (rota torque dirfts). They are 17x8 and 17x9 et38 so should be a good fit.

My only concern is that these wheels come of a lexus is200 and am wondering if these will fit a mr2 ( pattern etc)

Kind regards

Ali

P.s has anyone heard of project D racing spec wheels as there are also for sale quite cheap which I could get if the rota dont fit.

·
2,497 Posts
Hi ladies and gents I'm in the market for some wheels and I've come across some which I really like (rota torque dirfts). They are 17x8 and 17x9 et38 so should be a good fit.

My only concern is that these wheels come of a lexus is200 and am wondering if these will fit a mr2 ( pattern etc)

Kind regards

Ali

P.s has anyone heard of project D racing spec wheels as there are also for sale quite cheap which I could get if the rota dont fit.
They will fit on standard struts, lowering or standard springs. If you have coilovers you will need at least an 8mm spacer. Tyres need to ideally be 215/40R17 front and in the rear you can get away with 235/40 245/40 or similar.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They will fit on standard struts, lowering or standard springs. If you have coilovers you will need at least an 8mm spacer. Tyres need to ideally be 215/40R17 front and in the rear you can get away with 235/40 245/40 or similar.
Thanks for the info just one last question the hub pattern is 5x114.3 is that fine ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts