MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they look similar, could they be a cheap unique alternative to 94 tails? ive had lots of ideas like the sliding covers n just started to post.

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
BraveUlysses said:
Integra tail lights belong on Integras.
^what he said

:hammered:

·
Premium Member
2,254 Posts
ok why dont we respond with respect to his question. yes they can fit yes but with the fabrication involved in making them work and with paint you will end up spending more then getting a set of 94+ lights. so your just better off with the 94+ tails

·
Registered
463 Posts
Black2na said:
ok why dont we respond with respect to his question. yes they can fit yes but with the fabrication involved in making them work and with paint you will end up spending more then getting a set of 94+ lights. so your just better off with the 94+ tails

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
ya it can be done but i still think it should be a no no

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
tail light conversions in general are just plain rice in my opinion, upgrading to a newer style from the same model is cool such as the 94+ tails. but yeah that would just cost more money and look like ____ even if it were done cleanly.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Net2DaHoop said:
whoever did that to their MR2 needs to be strangled in fornt of their children!
that look terrible :puke:

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
ive seen this done but on a red 2.. personaly i dont recomend.. b/c fitment looks funny.. looks like they had to make a custom center peice.. but if ur into the euro lights they have them for the mr2.. have fun

jason m

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
ya i know i had a set on my astro van just it was 4 maby 5 years ago and i had them tinted to match the paint

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.