MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here in BC and winter here rules! That is all. :)

P.S. Why do BC mr2 owners put their car away during the winter? I'd drive my whip all year long when move out here.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
My guess is that you live in Winterpeg because of an undying love for snot popsicles? Seriously, this 6 months of storage is brutal.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
jebsleo said:

P.S. Why do BC mr2 owners put their car away during the winter? I'd drive my whip all year long when move out here.
Got to love it here eh;)

As far as storage is concerned, i don't see why you would need to. We had those couple weeks of snow, then big down pours. It's might actually be snowing again, but the temp. has been so mild lately. The most import owners i know just switch their rims for a couple months til the salt runs away.

·
Registered
165 Posts
91tomstwo said:
I agree, Winnipeg is DAMN COLD!!! But you can't compare the cost of living between the two cities!
Correction: The proper city name is WINTERPEG.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
jebsleo said:

I have no idea why you live in Winterpeg!! I have been telling you for years to move to Vancouver. And you choose now to listen..when I am not there.

Well done!!

My MR2 was driven 365 days a year. The 2 was meant to be driven and not stored.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My 2's a daily driver.

I travel about 54 kms a day between Coquitlam and North Vancouver. The only time I didn't drive it was when we had snow for two weeks in early January. I didn't want to risk my car to the drivers around here that can't handle Winter driving. (I originally came from Ottawa, where you only have two seasons, Winter, and road construction season).

Pete

·
Premium Member
5,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Juiced N Blown said:
you love winnipeg and are going to be a lifer here :)
what's a lifer

·
Premium Member
5,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ah, thanks.

Forget it, I feel at home in Vancouver already.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts