MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every MKII turbo I look at, has that damned airbag light on the dash? Two of them said no accident, so what gives? Sure they might have really been in an accident, but it just so happens all three I have looked at had the light on.. HMM

Just wondering.

Also, I am still desperatly looking for a nice, CLEAN turbo! preferably a 93+ but could be open to the right 91-92. I have searched everywhere, but hit me up if you have one for sale? I'v checked everything listed in the forums, xcars, autotrader, craigslist.

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
had that happen to mine, code 41 if I remember right. It had something to do with the battery or loss of power related to air bag stuff?.? Nothing bad at all, if you run a search on "playing the drums" you'll find out how to read and diagnose what ever codes the car has had.

Actually it's preaty stright forward and kind of cool, sort of like a pre OBD deal, go toyota.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Seth W said:
had that happen to mine, code 41 if I remember right. It had something to do with the battery or loss of power related to air bag stuff?.? Nothing bad at all, if you run a search on "playing the drums" you'll find out how to read and diagnose what ever codes the car has had.

Actually it's preaty stright forward and kind of cool, sort of like a pre OBD deal, go toyota.
I spent Sunday installing white dial faces in my MR2, and the battery was drained because of my playing around. I had to jumpstart the car, and ever since my airbag light remains on. I have driven the car about 40 miles since, so the battery should be charged again. Also, all fuses are OK. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
It probibly threw the same code, you'll need to check it out and clear it cus it's not going to go away on it's own.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts