MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's old school here

428 views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Ascari_2 
#1 ·
Hey guys

Just wondering who is still here from the days of the mid to late 90s. Is Armando still around? And does anyone know Scott McBurnee or Ken Tokowitz?

Yuri

#7 ·
hillman said:
I've been on the mr2 mailing list ( mailing list, what's that? It's what we used before
message boards were created ) since '97, shortly before I bought my first MR2.
Your name sounds really familiar. I remember the good old mailing list. True some of the people here probably don't even have an idea of what a mailing list is.

#14 ·
oh yeah, I remember. Ive actually never not owned an mr2 anytime in the last 10 years. haha. Finally got 300 horsies out of an AW11, now I have to sell it... and it only took 5 engines! :( This may soon be the first time Im without MR2! OH NO!!! (Anyone wanna trade rust free 86HT 300 hp 4agte for a stock MKI NA and some cash???) Been playing with alltracs a bit lately, alot of fun, but damn, dont drop a tool in the engine bay!... youll never get it back! Howve you been man?

#16 ·
Armando, go import a KGC10 Skyline and drop something fun in there. That would be my project if I had the chance to start something new.

#20 ·
Gocasen said:
Is that current ;) And you should have tracked the mr2. Is it auto or stick?

PS want some coffee cake?
Yes that is current. The also have a Volvo which is sitting outside. I was thinking about doing the MR2 but wanted the power. It's a 5sp NA. You live in my fridge? I'm actually about to have some that I picked up over at Richwell market with some tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.