MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, me. Im newb say it all u want :p

Anyways I am trying to most of my maintanance this upcoming weekend. Saturday or Sunday, someone please.

Things I want to learn/get done(in person obviously, as I always find a way to screw up the easiest DIY's no joke):

1.) Spark plugs(just watch me lol to make sure im not messing up)
2.) Distributor Cap & Rotor
3.) Valve Cover Gasket(remove old and install new)

Should take no more than 2 hours TOPS. Just want some general guide lines on working on a 5S, etc. Stuff to do, and not to do. No one has given me a general walk through of the motor yet so Im eager.

So if someone would like to donate some of their precious time, just let me know through PM. I can come to your house or you can come to mine(mine is ghetto though).

It would be deeply appreciated.

-Aaron

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Can I come by too? I need help installing my halogen fluid and my oversized EGR valve along with my built shift knob

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL. hmm. this is kinda hard. Id invite u all to my house, but I have a one car garage, a steep driveway & limited tools...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Can I join you guys as well? i am in the process of install alarm myself, but still in the step that trying to understand the diagram.. Well, if you need tools, i got tools, something like air compressor and impact gun..etc.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
can I come over too? I need a smallport engine swap done...

lol just joking...go and pickup a haynes manual for yourself...it will help you bigtime on doing things on your own...and if you get stuck just post up :)

·
Registered
545 Posts
emilio said:
can I come over too? I need a smallport engine swap done...

lol just joking...go and pickup a haynes manual for yourself...it will help you bigtime on doing things on your own...and if you get stuck just post up :)
you mean a big green book cause they dont have the MKII in haynes. i think it was the best 100 bucks ive spent on my car for a BGB

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.