MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, me. Im newb say it all u want :p

Anyways I am trying to most of my maintanance this upcoming weekend. Saturday or Sunday, someone please.

Things I want to learn/get done(in person obviously, as I always find a way to screw up the easiest DIY's no joke):

1.) Spark plugs(just watch me lol to make sure im not messing up)
2.) Distributor Cap & Rotor
3.) Valve Cover Gasket(remove old and install new)

Should take no more than 2 hours TOPS. Just want some general guide lines on working on a 5S, etc. Stuff to do, and not to do. No one has given me a general walk through of the motor yet so Im eager.

So if someone would like to donate some of their precious time, just let me know through PM. I can come to your house or you can come to mine(mine is ghetto though).

It would be deeply appreciated.

-Aaron

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Just come over to my house on Saturday i alway work on cars on saturday just give me a call i live in anaheim. 714-782-4048

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love you. ;]

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
^ ????

Peace-

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
can i come over too? im confused on how to wire the reverse lights on 94 tails

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Can I come by too? I need help installing my halogen fluid and my oversized EGR valve along with my built shift knob

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL. hmm. this is kinda hard. Id invite u all to my house, but I have a one car garage, a steep driveway & limited tools...

·
Registered
545 Posts
if i come over can one of you guys show me where to wire up the fluxcapacitor correctly cause for some reason its not working right in my car not like it should

·
Registered
94 Posts
Can I join you guys as well? i am in the process of install alarm myself, but still in the step that trying to understand the diagram.. Well, if you need tools, i got tools, something like air compressor and impact gun..etc.

·
Premium Member
3,740 Posts
mactantrd said:
if i come over can one of you guys show me where to wire up the fluxcapacitor correctly cause for some reason its not working right in my car not like it should
are you hitting 88mph?

·
Registered
545 Posts
BrokenLineMR2 said:
are you hitting 88mph?
88 mph? really? i was hopping there was no lag in it at all. ill bring it up to that speed next time to see if thats the problem but before i do that i need more horse power so i gotta get a TRD oil cap. Wish me luck guys! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
can I come over too? I need a smallport engine swap done...

lol just joking...go and pickup a haynes manual for yourself...it will help you bigtime on doing things on your own...and if you get stuck just post up :)

·
Registered
545 Posts
emilio said:
can I come over too? I need a smallport engine swap done...

lol just joking...go and pickup a haynes manual for yourself...it will help you bigtime on doing things on your own...and if you get stuck just post up :)
you mean a big green book cause they dont have the MKII in haynes. i think it was the best 100 bucks ive spent on my car for a BGB

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
^ i do that kind of stuff at my place all the time

1 - 20 of 32 Posts