MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know who has it and has had good results with it I am debaiting on buying one let me know guys on your opioin thanks.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very intresting but no dyno results but I guess for the money it will be the best thing to do for now being I am going to have a new motor to put it on I guess the best thing to do is get my turbo off and send it down there and get one put on and see for my self I too woll have to break my engine in before I can really see what it willl really do

·
Registered
740 Posts
importwarrior said:
very intresting but no dyno results but I guess for the money it will be the best thing to do for now being I am going to have a new motor to put it on I guess the best thing to do is get my turbo off and send it down there and get one put on and see for my self I too woll have to break my engine in before I can really see what it willl really do
That sentance hurt my head.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
didnt you see he was high on speed pain in the ass to type on speed. lol
i too am planning on getting a ct27 very soon, now if only i had more money ;)

·
Registered
777 Posts
works great, i have a freind making 266 on pump gas with power still climing at redline with bolt ons and hks 272 cams. stock i.c.. its a jdm motor with base timing retarded to 8 degrees.
he loves it and cant wait to turn up the boost.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I finally got mine up and running, had a few hold ups with parts. The CT27 is a nice kit, I'm currently running mine with stock ECU, and just intake exhaust dp, (+ct27 kit obviously) I haven't dyno'd yet, probably in the next couple weeks, I might wait for the ECU to show up in the mail. Kit pulls very hard right up to redline, seems to spool just like stock. I have 46 trim, haven't turned up the boost, so on my setup it sees about 13-14 lbs with just exhaust opened up (no cats).

I'd recommend this kit.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
flynhighaf23 said:
WORD!! i thought the education system in NC was good....obvisously they don't teach about what punctuation is......
Actually I've learned the average reading level in USA is gr. 6 :thumbup

·
Registered
777 Posts
he is on a stock jdm ecu with a afc and 550 supra injectors
the stock injectors can handle this power level but he had the 550s already.
hes only running 14 psi

·
Registered
740 Posts
Critchie said:
didnt you see he was high on speed pain in the ass to type on speed. lol ;)
damn you guys! Perhaps I have a real problem. I actually do feel a pain in my head whenever I read a run-on sentance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts