MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we should have another bbq sometime in february, i would make a poll but it appears we cant do that anymore.

if you vote yes add your name to the list, this is not a sign-up, just guaging interest

1. TKMR2 (Evan)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Depends on the day........I have thursdays and Sundays off right now, and if it's later in february I'll be able to bring the beast out to play :)

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
A BBQ in the same month as a cruise and lunch on a saturday? I'll have to pass then. I don't wanna ask for two saturdays off from work in a row. Maybe in March or early April.

B

·
0 Posts
I AM DOWN~~~~

I am down.. Being a chef its hard to get time off, but I will TRY THE BEST I CAN!!!! Can we do it some place in between snobsdale and S. PHX??? My place is always a go if u guys want.. Let me know. If we do it in late Feb, I should have the crap for my car, Hopefully installed 2. SO BORED IN AHWATUKEE!!!! BTW Does anyone in Tukee Have a White (Think its a 91-93) Turbo with Full border kit? Volk Rims??? I saw him yesterday, Just couldn;t keep up yet.. :{

Mike
Blazen2

BTW What should i do with my 12k, Besides Gen 2 swap????

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
12k besides gen2 swap??? ahh dont get me started...

gt28rs turbo (one on the forsale boards), TMIC setup, EMS, Coilovers, bling bling jdm wheels...the list goes on and on :)

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I will have to pass on the BBQ for this month.. Doing the Cruise to canyon lake on the 19th of this month.

·
Registered
671 Posts
OK, I'll throw in my 2 cents here, let's see if anyone agrees.

It looks like there are a number of people who can't take 2 saturdays a month off. So is there any way we could do a sunday BBQ?

I know of at least 3 people who could attend if it was a Sunday Vs a Saturday.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueler? Bueler?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
eh screw it, i dont want to do it unless we can get alot of people to go. maybe in march or april?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I could do a sunday that would be cool

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
haha, i will never meet any of you...i cant do sunday, i work 2 12 hour shifts 7pm-7am on sat and sun night, i will be sleeping :(

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i can't do sunday either, lets try to do this in march before it gets hot outside.

M

·
0 Posts
I would be down, would like the chance to meet some of ya...i am new here.....I pretty much every day till 7 though

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'll do a Bar-B-Que on any given Sunday, except this one of course because of the Super Bowl. I just have to know a little in advance.

RocketSC

M

·
0 Posts
ok...i am kicking my own ass......not i think that i may have a more serious problem...looks like i am stuck riding my damn motorcycle.....my #3 cylinder is dead and cant figure 0ut why....seems to be getting compression, and i swapped the plugs and checked everything else and all seems ok.....gonna have to sit till i figure it out......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts