MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you guys post pics of what you think is the nicest white? I'm looking for something pure and extremely bright.

·
i overtake on roundabouts
3,802 Posts
just go straight white tinter if you want it extremely bright.

·
Registered
480 Posts
How about the factory white. When I painted mine car last summer if the car was clean and the sun out I could hardly look at it because it was so bright.

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
yeah super white or 040 is quite bright.Especially if you go for the basecoat clearcoat.

If you want a creamier white chrysler has a color called Stone White color code PW1. It is what is on the newer grand cherokees and vans. If i was going for a white i would use that one. It has no red toners in it so it costs less than most whites.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
i too am looking for a good white... my 91 has turned a bit yellow haha and just looking at cars i think the snow white H2 is a sweet color, but i guess when it comes down to it.. white is white and it will only depends on the base coat and the clear

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
white is not white now. there are so many shades available. I will tell you that the stock toyota color is almost identical to the hummer color. The hummer color is a little bluer and the toyota color has a slight red hue to it.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw the Grand Prix white today (on a s2000) and i looked so impressive, so i'm thinking i may just get that color with a slight silver pearl or maybe even a light blue pearl.

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
that is a 3 stage pearl.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats another one of the whites i was looking at, tomorrow i'm gonna head down to a body shop and figure out what kind of price i'm lookin at

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
The good thing is that whites are usually the least expensive of the paints, unless you add the pearls then it becomes the most expensive.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Jarod said:
Integra Type-R White is my favorite...looks like cream.

that is championship white

1 - 18 of 18 Posts