MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a mr2 parked in the same facility where i work, right across my office and was wondering if u were on the boards. It was a white one with gold advan wheels, it seems like you had NOS, you did a complete 98 conversion with Red and black interior... i was just wondering if you were on the boards.. if you are, come by my office!

·
Registered
408 Posts
A little off topic but Today when i Drove to CSUF, I saw a white MR2 going 57 south. INteresting thing was, I only saw one person driving....ON THE RIGHT SIDE....I don't know if it was my imagination, but could it been a RHD car? Anybody else in Fullerton area see this white mr2 also? It was some older lady driving it, I tried waving but the person didn't see.

·
Registered
188 Posts
xsean415 said:
I saw a mr2 parked in the same facility where i work, right across my office and was wondering if u were on the boards. It was a white one with gold advan wheels, it seems like you had NOS, you did a complete 98 conversion with Red and black interior... i was just wondering if you were on the boards.. if you are, come by my office!
That would be me. I am doing some EMI testing over at DNB for work. I am assuming that you have the red MR2 across the way there? I don't have any NOS installed, it just controls the IC and Engine fans.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man you have the sexiest mr2. What are your working hours, hopefully i bump into you next time. Are u going to be working there permanently or is this a temporary thing

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
hey the duece...what do you have on your car now (new rims/kit, etc.)? I heard from a buddy of mine from Auto Concept that your car has gone through a make over..hehehe...he did say that it looks even better now though.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Naykidninjas said:
hey the duece...what do you have on your car now (new rims/kit, etc.)? I heard from a buddy of mine from Auto Concept that your car has gone through a make over..hehehe...he did say that it looks even better now though.
haha...its all greddy now. you can see the whole listing of mods HERE

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey THE DEUCE I saw your article in Jtuned.com. Your car looks very nice and your rocking my Favorite Rim. Your Fog lights are yellow right. I was wondering if you just change the bulbs on that. Also one more thing Where did you get your brake system and what kind is. Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
socal 3SGTE said:
Hey THE DEUCE I saw your article in Jtuned.com. Your car looks very nice and your rocking my Favorite Rim. Your Fog lights are yellow right. I was wondering if you just change the bulbs on that. Also one more thing Where did you get your brake system and what kind is. Thanks
thanks. the fog lights are PIAAs and can be changed pretty easily.

the brakes i got from Rotora in a sponsorship deal. i like them alot actually, except that the caliper is HUGE and messed up my rim offset.

·
Registered
684 Posts
THE DEUCE said:
thanks. the fog lights are PIAAs and can be changed pretty easily.

the brakes i got from Rotora in a sponsorship deal. i like them alot actually, except that the caliper is HUGE and messed up my rim offset.
How much did the PIAAs cost you and its the bulbs that your talking about right.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey the duece...how did it mess up you rim offset?...did it push your wheels closer to the fender/away from the suspension? yea, Rotora is one of our current team sponsor, also. What kind of deal did they offer you, if you don't mind me asking? They offer us around 40% off retail, but it comes w/ the sponsorship kit or something like that, which includes rear rotora cross/drilled rotors and brake pads.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Naykidninjas said:
Hey the duece...how did it mess up you rim offset?...did it push your wheels closer to the fender/away from the suspension? yea, Rotora is one of our current team sponsor, also. What kind of deal did they offer you, if you don't mind me asking? They offer us around 40% off retail, but it comes w/ the sponsorship kit or something like that, which includes rear rotora cross/drilled rotors and brake pads.

well i had to get rims with a super wide offest to get them to fit. if you look at my car head on, the rims stick out from the body just a tad because i needed the spokes to clear the caliper. i had to pass on some Work Meisters a while back because the caliper is so friggen thick. they were even made for big brakes. its annoying almost, but the performance is good. the only thing i would improve on is the caliper design.

we basically got the same deal. i think its the standard. if he has a new product coming out, he might go lower. depends on the car though.

·
Registered
188 Posts
socal 3SGTE said:
How much did the PIAAs cost you and its the bulbs that your talking about right.
the h3 bubles for the fog lights ran about $55 for the pair. i cant remember really, it was a long time ago. it might have been mor around $40. i dunno..sorry, this is useless. call 323-255-2815 (ask for dennis) for pricing, i got mine there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts