MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to see if anyone owns the white mkii I saw at Mid-Rivers mall last night?

-I try to avoid the mall like the plague, but the wife wanted to catch a movie; and I had a pleasant surprise to see a super clean, white MKII.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-I'll be damnd! I can't say I even noticed it was a hardtop.....duh!
-We were in a bit of a hurry when we were leaving, and it was parked right in a front spot by the entrance. Hats off to yah, it looked great.

-(mutters to self) I can't believe I didn't notice it was a hardtop..............I'm a damn fool :)

-You guys going to NA2005 in June?

·
Registered
50 Posts
We can't make it to NA2005 unfortunately. Already had plans to be in Ohio. MR2 folks ever get together around here. We just moved up from Florida a couple months ago.....Danm cold it is up here!

·
Registered
382 Posts
i think i saw that mr2 also. it was right up front by the food court entrance.
where in st. charles do you guys two live near?
i live right off of Zumbehl.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
-Im right off Mad-Rivers mall drive, near Willot :)

-Kaddie, you plan on going to NA2005? I was thinking about a caravan up there. I'm not 100% in, but pretty close.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mrfreeze said:
We can't make it to NA2005 unfortunately. Already had plans to be in Ohio. MR2 folks ever get together around here. We just moved up from Florida a couple months ago.....Danm cold it is up here!
-forgot to respond to this one, but I've seen a few people get together on the weekends around here, but I work the weekend shift, and can never make it:-(
-keep your eyes peeled in the regional forum this spring, the winter temps do tend to keep people inside

·
Registered
986 Posts
Did everyone just pop on up here recently? :smile: It seems like there's new 2s popping up here and there. Hopefully we can get a meet soon. Everybody PM me your email addys if you're not on the STL MR2 list yet. I also want to try to get a caravan to NA2005. Thanks.

Mr freeze - Welcome to St. Louis! I know exactly how you feel about coming in from a warm climate to the cold. I'm glad to see another hardtop on here. Mine used to be white too.

-arjay

·
Registered
50 Posts
emar2nice said:
Mr freeze - Welcome to St. Louis! I know exactly how you feel about coming in from a warm climate to the cold. I'm glad to see another hardtop on here. Mine used to be white too.

-arjay
Thanks Arjay. Here's my email. [email protected]. Look forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
emar2nice said:
Did everyone just pop on up here recently? :smile: It seems like there's new 2s popping up here and there. Hopefully we can get a meet soon. Everybody PM me your email addys if you're not on the STL MR2 list yet. I also want to try to get a caravan to NA2005. Thanks.

-arjay
==========================
--Arjay,
-I tried to PM you my e-mail address, but I got an error message saying you're not accepting PM's ?
-Anywho, my e-mail address is [email protected]
-I didn't know there was an STL MR2 e-mail list; if you could add me to it; that'd be great :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey how many people are on here from st louis with mr2s? i just got mine bout a month ago and just started modin it! does anyone have mr2 meets anywhere ??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts