MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting a set of used Nippondenso 2450 injectors? Are these the 850cc injectors that will work with the WolfKatz fuel rail?
Thanks.

-Scott

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
sab0276 said:
Are the Nippondenso 850cc ones the same as the Blitz 850cc ones?

-Scott
Denso is the manufacturer and Blitz is the brand name for the 850 cc injectors, so I am assuming they're the same. Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
^Trickster^ said:
Im also interested in this as im looking for a set of 850s to use in my stock gen 3 fuel rail

Graeme
GEN 7 RX7 secondary injectors with ATS or adaptor wolfkatz

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rasta said:
GEN 7 RX7 secondary injectors with ATS or adaptor wolfkatz
I don't understand what you're saying.
What about the Gen 7 RX7 inectors and ATS or adpter wolfkatz?

-Scott

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
sab0276 said:
I don't understand what you're saying.
What about the Gen 7 RX7 inectors and ATS or adpter wolfkatz?

-Scott
he is saying use them. They are 720 or 750 cc injectors and couple them with the wolfkatz rail.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Okay, let me try and sort this out :)

Blitz buys injectors from NipponDenso. There is no other way to buy a denso in the states that I have found besides either Blitz or via a dealership that sold them originally (IE Mazda).

There are two different Blitz 850 part numbers. One (the cheaper one) is just the injector. The other is the injector (a Denso 2450), an adapter ring, and an electrical connector. Our cars need the more expensive kit.

These injectors came stock in FD (Gen III I think) RX7's and were used as the secondary injectors. They were installed as pairs on the FD's as the primaries are a different injector rated at 550 cc/min. If you find four FD secondaries, you have the same injector, but still need the adapters. I can sell the adapters to you for $30 each custom made by us! With the adapters we sell, and a bit of work with an exacty knife to make the injector compatible with our stock electrical clips, you can have a nice set of 850's that will fit the WolfKatz Rail and the Gen III Rail.

Here is a pic of the adapter ring:

Any Questions? Just let me know!

Cheers,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts