MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife wants to move out there pretty bad and I was wondering where the best place to live is. Not a real big city but an oversized town would be nice. Also how's the weather, Do you have emissions, State inspections, How are jobs and how are property values, reasonable or high?

Thanks Tony

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Phoenix is nice, especialy north Phoenix, where it isnt so spendy.

Ofcourse I am biased, I live there:)

T

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
let me know before you come out I work in real estate and will take care of you guys..

·
Registered
694 Posts
:thumbup All properties have very reasonable prices depending on w/c neighborhood u want to be residing at. Scottsdale or Snobsdale is very expensive man..... I live in the NW area right by Bell and union hills....perfect neighborhood to live at.

·
Registered
673 Posts
The east valley is a decent place to. Chandler, Gilbert, East Mesa. These are very suburbish. Not really a big city feel to them, but close enough to everything else that you get the experience when you want it.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
i like chandler.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Not Surprise (that's for shure). I'd move to Goodyear (West Valley) or Paradise Valley (East Valley).

·
Registered
100 Posts
You said best place in Arizona? I'd like to give my two cents. My top choices are Flagstaff, Prescott, Payson and maybe Show Low. They are all smallish towns with decent weather. Considering you are coming from PA these are places with weather that you would like and be able to tolerate. The Phoenix valley has traffic issues and during the summer no one wants to be outside during the day. Check them out on the web. That's just my two cents.

RocketSC

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
If you don't mind snow then Flagstaff. I'd go to college there if it weren't for the nasty snowy winters. I dont wanna contribute to the rust already on my car and I don't wanna be driving in the snow. I prefer the East Valley over that, but Flagstaff is great in the summer, while Phoenix is horrible in the summer (too hot).

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all of your help this will help me decide and help my search out a little easier.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts