MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
nevermind, i found Derek2000GT?

hey guys, i got a hold of him. this was not intended to make Derek look bad. simple mistake. sorry!

·
Registered
361 Posts
hey,
you have all my numbers .. CALL ME !!! i spent all day tuesday getting your car taken care of .. i have not had time to conatct you on email ..

i have a complete hardtop roof i have to ship asap at 4am thurs so i am sorry i didn't call you tonight i had to work until 10pm

again if you need me call or email ..

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Derek, im not mad or anything, i just didn't want to bother you by calling you on the phone cause i figured that you were busy. please, don't take offense bro! anyways, thanks for taking care of the car for me, i just wanted to know if next week was cool w/ you for the pick up. im just psyched about the whole thing. i'll probably call you tomorow, whats a good time? btw, have you been able to work on your Celica? i showed my friend the pics you posted on here and he couldn't believe you had one. anyways, thanks for getting back to me. like i said, i'll call ya tomorow.
Ian

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
anyone knows his new cell? i bought some stuff from him like ages ago and nothing ever came, this was like almost a year from now :veryangry

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
um......so last year mang!

Oteck- i hope you get ahold of him bro, and get your stuff. i don't know if he's on this board anymore. i know he has an all trac celica, so he might fequent one of those forums.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts