MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the easy post,

but I recall a reseller selling new MR2 Floor Mats, what was their website? I dont even recall the name :clumsy: but they were a dealership or something like that.

Thanks a million in advance.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
any toyota parts dealer can get them.

I ordered mine through a local dealer and it was much much much cheaper than partznet or iron toad.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
shiz said:
that price is for one mat no? not for a package of 2 or anything?
the quantity (on partznet) is 1, but you're getting 1 SET, ie, a pair, of floormats.

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
I won of pair of OEM floormats at BC2005, but I didn't own an MR2 then so I just sold them to some guy for $45 canadian on the spot... Then I bought an MK2 two months later and I want my floor mats! :(

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just got a new pair from my dealer. The parts guys search national inventory and said he found only about 9 sets left in the US.

·
Registered
445 Posts
chounder said:
Just got a new pair from my dealer. The parts guys search national inventory and said he found only about 9 sets left in the US.
Aaron Willis told me that Toyota is discontinuing the floor mats. Get them while you can!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Hi. There is a Toyota dealership in Penn. that has some carpet mats. I got a great set of dark charcoal mats with MR2 logo for about $60. I got mine through ebay. Here is there email address. They are for 2nd generation but fit my 85 fine. I think these are no longer available so I'd contact them quick and see what they have. --Bruce [email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts