MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is everyone buying their rims from? just curious about the different wheel sights cause i cant find any that sell stagered 17" wheels.

·
PRON is teh winnar!
9,684 Posts
tires.com (discounttire/americastire)
tirerack.com

those are the two biggest and both have staggered 17" setups.

check the board sponsors like gruppe-s.com for higher end "jdm" wheels.

takumiproject.com and ggarageusa.com seem to be the best place for used high end wheels.

some of the lower cost wheel makers like ADR and HP Racing have started making wider wheels, but only in 18" and up, so it's not too hard to find a 17 front 18 rear double staggered (diameter and width) setup for a decent price either.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
snailtrail91 said:
where is everyone buying their rims from? just curious about the different wheel sights cause i cant find any that sell stagered 17" wheels.

how much you want to pay?

i got 17x7 +25 and 17x9 +35 gram lights 57Pro from MVPmotorsports.com for only $1410.00

·
Registered
855 Posts
my question is,... where to get rims that will not take like 3 years for delivery???

i can understand 2-3 weeks or maybe 1 month,.... but damn 5 months and up is ridiculous in my book.

are the sites listed above take that long too for delivery??

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
i waited over 7 months for mine and got 5 shipments b/4 they got it srtight

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
NO wheel discount is where i got my wheels from i will never deal with them again

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
i have yet to deal with them directly but i have also only heard good word about them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts