MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get some Tokico inserts(already have the Tein springs). Where do you think I should get them from? Where did you buy yours from? Thanks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i purchased mine off Ebay, there was several companies selling the set for real cheap. almost half the price of normal shops on the internet. I just put my tokico in with my eibach springs. looks and feels great. Definitely check ebay

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just purchased one set from e-bay, if you live in california don't pick a california seller because you have to pay tax too, if live elsewhere, then pick the cheapest price plus shipping plus insurance, use buy it now function.

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
So on that link it pictured the whole thing. That means these are not strut inserts right? These are the whole thing and all we have to do is put it with some springs?

I want illuminas but I dont want to have to do the strut insert thing.

·
Registered
686 Posts
The struts are definitely inserts, the pic is not an actual pic.

Its not too bad doing the inserts. Sounds a lot more trouble than it is. Its very easy.

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
Neona said:
if you're not buying them from ebay, you're basically tossing 100 bucks in the trash.
Actually, you're paying for the warrantee. Tokico has stated that they will not honor the warrantee if you buy from a fly-by-night on eBay. You're also supporting companies that invest their time and money developing products for your cars that otherwise would never be available...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts