MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering where did everyone buy there couplers/humphoses for there Greddy Ic?

I'm in need and would like to look into different companies, I have a kid on the way and would like to save some money on them.

Thanks

·
Registered
20,013 Posts
landin said:
Anywhere else? They're a little more than I wanted to spend.

I'm on a budget due to my wife and I having a baby on the way.
well -- sorry to say but www.turbohoses.com is the best place to buy a Greddy coupler upgrade kit from.... considering how many couplers you need it is quite a bargain and they do also in clude the coupler from turbo to "hot pipe"..... the other + is you can just call and ask for the upgrade kit VS trying to explain every coupler size, reducer, etc. to a company unfamiliar with the GReddy intercoolers.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I bought most of mine off of HighTempSilicone and a few off of ebay. All the hoses weren't perfect fits but they all seem to be working fine so far. I also installed t-bolt clamps at the same time too. I can try and get pics along w/ all the sizes that I used in a few days.

·
old enuf’ 2 know better….
464 Posts
I went with turbohoses - yes, they're spendy, but imo the service and quality is worth it.
If you're on a tight budget, you might try posting a "wtb" in the buyers / sellers forum.
good luck........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.