Stealth Moderator
1,284 Posts
Now there is my company also. :)

Not sure about all the packages. Can't afford the really expensive ones. :eek:

·
Registered
14,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, some of the options pretty hefty but I am happy they gave us packages that even small companies like mine can afford.

Big or small, we have lots of choices. :)

·
PRON is teh winnar!
9,684 Posts
I'm suprised there aren't more advertisers ........... I don't even sell anything, just supporting the board and event.

kbox, I'd be happy to make you a new sig/banner if you want to send me some pics of your k logo and of your car.

·
Stealth Moderator
1,284 Posts
EL PAALO said:
I'm suprised there aren't more advertisers ........... I don't even sell anything, just supporting the board and event.
Very cool of you.

I think it is early, the advertiser/sponsor thing has not been on the site very long, but the word needs to be gotten out to potential advertisers and sponsors (like in your sig).

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
We've gotten payment from ChaseCam and MR2 Warehouse today. I won't get their stuff up until the end of the weekend, but more companies are coming on board.

Thanks a lot guys - we really appreciate the support!

·
Registered
14,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EL PAALO said:

kbox, I'd be happy to make you a new sig/banner if you want to send me some pics of your k logo and of your car.
Hey, that is cool. Thanks for your advertising support. :)

I do have a couple of ideas in my head about a new banner, just no new pics. Though I think with my idea I can get away with not having my car in the banner. Are you able to do a .gif ?

·
Registered
14,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mr. L I will have something over to you by the weekend. Thank you.

Randy, I see your banner is up. Good stuff. :)

·
Premium Member
16,626 Posts
It would be nice if the individual sponsors were recognized on the "Sponsors" page as well as corporate ones - kind'a like they are in most venues; with a header for each sponsorship level, and the members who have sponsored in that bracket. Many of us don't have anything to sell, so the corporate sponsorship is a waste of $$.

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
ITA-MR2 said:
It would be nice if the individual sponsors were recognized on the "Sponsors" page as well as corporate ones - kind'a like they are in most venues; with a header for each sponsorship level, and the members who have sponsored in that bracket. Many of us don't have anything to sell, so the corporate sponsorship is a waste of $$.
I've only gotten one individual sponsorship so far and it came in over the weekend.

Individual sponsors will be listed on the sponsor page - I need to figure out the format that I want to use, but it should be done tonight.

In the meantime - thank you to Sandra Smith for being our first (and only, so far) individual sponsor!

·
Premium Member
16,626 Posts
OK, OK - quit with the badgering. ;) You have mine, now.

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
Why thank you, sir!

We now have TWO individual sponsors! :)

I'm kind of surprised no one has stepped up for the 'All Access Pass'. A couple of the registrations we've gotten didn't cost much less....I'd buy it if I weren't helping pay for the whole she-bang.

·
PRON is teh winnar!
9,684 Posts
I'm getting level 7. :D
do both drivers get full track time for that? I think that was the only q I had.
yes, it only works out to about $15 per person more than a "full" registration.

you bastages are eating up my autox wheel/tire truck money!

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
EL PAALO said:
I'm getting level 7. :D
do both drivers get full track time for that? I think that was the only q I had.
yes, it only works out to about $15 per person more than a "full" registration.

you bastages are eating up my autox wheel/tire truck money!
It would be one track slot - you can split it between the two people if you want or you can buy another track spot for the 2nd person. Everything else is two drivers, one car.

·
Premium Member
16,626 Posts
I don't know if I'll be there in time for the drags. I don't plan to autox. And I probably will only have time for 1 or 2 track sessions - depending on what I get assigned to do. ;)

·
PRON is teh winnar!
9,684 Posts
David Hawkins said:
It would be one track slot - you can split it between the two people if you want or you can buy another track spot for the 2nd person. Everything else is two drivers, one car.
Well, that makes it much less attractive ......... guess I need to run the numbers again.

·
Registered
937 Posts
David Hawkins said:
Everything else? Does that mean all of the packages come with a track spot? And which track (drag/autox/road course)? All three? Sorry if this information is on there somewhere but I couldn't seem to find it.

Once we pay our taxes we're definitely up for sponsoring ... just have to figure out which package. ;)

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
Julie said:
Everything else? Does that mean all of the packages come with a track spot? And which track (drag/autox/road course)? All three? Sorry if this information is on there somewhere but I couldn't seem to find it.

Once we pay our taxes we're definitely up for sponsoring ... just have to figure out which package. ;)
Hi Julie.

Paalo was looking at the 'All Access Pass', or Individual Sponsorship Level VII. This comes with one track slot, Autox and Drag entry with unlimited runs (one car), Show N Shine Entry, On Site camping, registration for one driver and guest, banquet for the driver and guest and a bunch of other stuff. That's the only sponsorship package that includes a track day spot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts