MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new owner here from Sartell (by St.Cloud). Just picked up a '92 N/A, T-tops, 5-spd, VERY nice shape, new paint. It's aquamarine blue, more so a dark green color. I am a big DSM fan, I also have a '95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD Turbo. :thumbup

You guys are gonna have to post up when you have meets and stuff, I would love to come out and check out the rides and such.

The name is Gary, good to meet you! :)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
hey Gary this is major i met u on the MNsportcompact site....man i love those dark green mr2...i think its a nice color.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
we'll definitely be having some meets this spring/summer as soon as the weather gets nice and we can get our cars out of the garage :)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Tuna said:
we'll definitely be having some meets this spring/summer as soon as the weather gets nice and we can get our cars out of the garage :)
Are we gonna go back to the I though agreed upon meet site? Snail Lake Park?? It was the 2nd one...not the 1st one by plymouth were we had to pay =P

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
JLMR22069 said:
Are we gonna go back to the I though agreed upon meet site? Snail Lake Park?? It was the 2nd one...not the 1st one by plymouth were we had to pay =P
yeah, that was a nice place....we could probably get something scheduled for snail lake park :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice, good to see the response to this thread. Yah, I want the crappy snow to be gone soon as well. Uhhh, hopefully soon ya know. This weekend we should be back up to around 40-45 so more of it will melt, and I'm gonna work on my ride, yaahhh.

I need to get some new sneakers on my 2, stock 14" aren't going to do it for me this summer. :p Let me know if you find any good deals on some 17/18s.

BTW, if you guys want to talk on AIM, my handle is Spoolsfast so drop me a line.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
TheBlackKnight said:
Nice, good to see the response to this thread. Yah, I want the crappy snow to be gone soon as well. Uhhh, hopefully soon ya know. This weekend we should be back up to around 40-45 so more of it will melt, and I'm gonna work on my ride, yaahhh.

I need to get some new sneakers on my 2, stock 14" aren't going to do it for me this summer. :p Let me know if you find any good deals on some 17/18s.

BTW, if you guys want to talk on AIM, my handle is Spoolsfast so drop me a line.

adding ya to my AIM list :)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
TheBlackKnight said:

Hey gary i got some 18's for sale.....let me know if u or anyone is intrested.http://www.webpost.net/sm/smgturbo/Picture.jpg

INFO ON THE RIMS
http://www.mnsportcompacts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12225

p.s. i can work on the price for my fellow mr2 owners :thumbup

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Welcome to the board. Well, my car just recovered from a theft recently. just got some parts in and finally my car is back up and running. Now I need a boost gauge and a new boost controller.

Vang

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
TheBlackKnight said:
Hey guys, new owner here from Sartell (by St.Cloud). I also have a '95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD Turbo. :thumbup

me too. just put a big 16g on it. makes for a lovely winter beater :) anything done to the dsm?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts