MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like this wheel and it will go well when I finish my grey/black two tone interior and I would ask the owner....but he got banned I think.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, I love his cars...I read a little on how/why he got banned but I don't think I have enough info to determine whether it was warrented or not...I guess I'd like to just think the admins have enough sense to know when someone should be banned or not. (please do not comment further on this issue...I have a feeling it's probably a bad topic that will turn into a flame war)

Thanks for the help on the wheel...I think I'm gunna order one once I get the cash.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Any more pics of that interior?

·
Registered
327 Posts
What year is that 2? I see it's got a passenger side airbag

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anybody know how he made the 1 piece mold around the console? I'm thinking about doing something similar using fiberglass to incorporate my alarm LCD and possibly turbo timer. I don't think it would be horribly difficult, but I guess I'll find that out when I do it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Terrible2 said:
Noc's car is a 94. I have the issue of Import Tuner featuring his 2.
Mine's a '94 too but I don't have a passenger airbag. Was it optional or maybe it not available in Euro models until later?

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
momo makes a good wheel, anyone you choose im sure you;ll be happy with it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
It seems to me that the driver is getting information overload. Also, why 2 tachs?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts