MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see that the sides are the same as the oem but the middle is different. where would i be able to get one of this?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Definitely looks like an Autopista Spoiler. I had one on my MR2. I got to say though... it definitely made cleaning in between the spoiler a lot easier. :p

You can ask fellow board member Chris aka DB8 to see if he can source you one. One thing to note is don't choose the sea option for shipping, even though it's cheaper, you might risk damaging the spoiler before it comes in.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
that person selling the autopista wing is not the best seller fyi. I could be wrong but i was trying to buy that wing from him when he 1st posted it for sale on this board. HE said he would sell me the wing but just stopped txting me or answering my msgs i woudl be careful if you give him your money.I also asked for pictures and he sent me some random picture off the internet that i saw was for sale in Australia. Im also looking for this wing you can buy it off the internet they have replicas for sale duraflex makes them its the n-spec I think. Im just scared of the fitment.. IF you do get it post pictures of the fitment. carbonfiberhoods the board vender sells them

·
Registered
733 Posts
I have one on my car.....and LOVE it.
I dream about someday, making it a little taller.
It is just about perfect though, now, for blocking headlights from the cars behind me...

·
Registered
472 Posts
There used to be a few outfits that made autopista knock-offs. If you search around you might be able to find one. As for fitment? Your taking a chance I'm sure.

·
Registered
356 Posts
You think after 3 years he/she is still looking for one :p

probably so if authentic?!?!

·
Registered
11 Posts
What about the Sard MC4 GTII wing, that thing looks amazing IMO , but good luck finding one I don't think anyones manufacturing them anymore...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts