MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
WOW LOOK AT ALL THOSE SUPRA"S IN THE BACKGROUND, n a garbage evo. the skirts look likea earlier model of do-luck but at top of that thread it said kei office

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
midnitblue2 said:
WOW LOOK AT ALL THOSE SUPRA"S IN THE BACKGROUND, n a garbage evo. the skirts look likea earlier model of do-luck but at top of that thread it said kei office
it's like the supras are bowing down to the MR2...haha...cool... :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
ahh looks like you beat me to it Rocketman lol. I was going to post the same question about those sides too. I remember checking out another post and the sides on that post looked a little different.

on this post the left part and the right part looks different and the middle part is straight
sides number 1

but on this post the middle part has this curve to it.
side number 2

i'm not too sure but maybe one of them is like a modified ver of the kei office?

·
Registered
223 Posts
yea, the first pic is alot skinnier on how much it sticks out from the door, i have kei office sides and there is a big curve to it, i like it alot as its almost"stock" looking.

·
Registered
664 Posts
any pics Sw20Touge of ur ride with the kei office? are the ones you have replicas? I don't know but i'm really feeling those sides with the slight curve. :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
they're most probaly replica's, but might not (it'd be cool if they weren't, heh heh), they were shipped from japan w/ a 3rd gen 3sgte clip. they're made from strong fiberglass material and fits awesome XD, here's a pic.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
223 Posts
the strange thing is, the left side skirt comes curves very nicely, and the right side skirt curves in, then out a little, and back in. i thought that it was a flaw but thats exactly how it is on the white mr2 pic also, hmm....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts