MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I have a 91' USA N/A MR2 I know its an MKII but wondering if it is a GT, GTS, G-limited, or something else. It has no power anything if that helps. :thumbup

·
MK. II RACING
4,335 Posts
You have a 1991 Toyota MR2 n/a U.S.A. model (probably a "base" model if it has NO options). The other model names are for the JDM and Europen models. G-limited is the n/a but is a 3sge engine not the 5sfe found in our U.S.A. models. GT and GTS are for the turbo models that are JDM and European. HTH

Daniel

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm. Thanks, im just trying to do a custom plate and i was gonna do SW20 GT but im wasn't sure what mine was. Since im doing the 3SGTE swap maybe then i can call it a GT

S

·
0 Posts
I would take the money ur puttin into that custom plate, and put it into some turbo mods.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
sirscrtm said:
I would take the money ur puttin into that custom plate, and put it into some turbo mods.
cause you know you could buy a CT20B for the price of a custom liscense plate. :rolleyes:

I think some owners fail to realize that its possible to enjoy your car by doing stuff that doesn't add more horsepower.

·
Registered
555 Posts
KyleScha said:
cause you know you could buy a CT20B for the price of a custom liscense plate. :rolleyes:

I think some owners fail to realize that its possible to enjoy your car by doing stuff that doesn't add more horsepower.
:slap:

I thought enjoy + power went togeather? I enjoy looking at a pretty car...I enjoy a fast one more though when I drive it..

I just dont understand show cars.

If I got a customplate It would be !l1!l1 :evillaugh

-Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts