MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
its style auto bodykit...you can find it on mr2supercharger.com website...it supposedly isnt made anymore.

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
It IS still being made. Even though I emailed mr2supercharger.com I guess he never removed that from his site. Style Auto still makes the kit and told me that another company is sending out fake emails saying they don't make it anymore. I personally bought the rear piece from that kit about 10 months ago.

www.styleauto.de

Todd

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
PhoS said:
Who do I have to kill to get that front lip.

Dont' know what you would have to kill but it would cost you in the neighborhood of $600.00 or so to get one after all the shipping and customs fees. I know I wanted to kill someone that day when I picked up the rear piece. I think it is $350 for the airdam but then $150 to ship and another hundred or so in custom fees,etc, etc, etc. ROYAL PITA to go through customs and deal with the shipping companies/airport,etc.

Todd
87sc
www.cardomain.com/id/tksmr2

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
tksmr2 said:
Dont' know what you would have to kill but it would cost you in the neighborhood of $600.00 or so to get one after all the shipping and customs fees. I know I wanted to kill someone that day when I picked up the rear piece. I think it is $350 for the airdam but then $150 to ship and another hundred or so in custom fees,etc, etc, etc. ROYAL PITA to go through customs and deal with the shipping companies/airport,etc.

Todd
87sc

600 , thats actually not that bad.

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
yea, I guess it's not considering that it's coming from overseas. That is just the price for the front air dam. I know the front and rear is the same price and I would have to look up the price for the sides. Biggest pain was the whole process of picking the thing up and no one knew were the customs building was!!

Todd
87sc

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
I haven't had a chance to get my rear piece put on. Maybe at the end of this year if I get my MR2 running correctly I will get it put on. I know it requires a decent amount of work to get it to fit right, maybe even some moulding.

Todd
87sc

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
About the same price to bring it into Canada. Martin and Adam MRtwo87 I think was his board name have pieces or the whole kit shipped to Canada. Martin the yellow MR2 got the rear piece and Adam bought the whole kit, the red MR2.

Todd

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Yes, the guy from Style Auto told me the price for the whole kit and Adam did tell me a long time ago. However, Adam has been missing from the board for a long time now and I can't remember what he told me. I will have to look in my email archives or you can just email styleauto and they can give you a price for the whole kit. They can also give you shipping charges if you give them your address. I had to pick up mine at the Pittsburgh Airport which is 1.5 hours from me.

Todd
87sc

1 - 15 of 15 Posts