MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i listen to trance, spanish reggae, ol skool hip hop,kroq, and of course the lil john stuff, what do u guys listen to?

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Mostly R&B, Rap, Hip Hop, Dancehall Reggae, Mixed tapes, & 93.5. What yall know about KDAY!?!??!?!?!?
Some punk, & rock.
Slow jamz when I'm with wifey.

Peace-

·
Registered
712 Posts
depends where i am going!!!!

Work , meets , parties = TRANCE

long trips = Everything

friends house , store , mall, fast food = Hip Hop & KROQ

thats just me :mj:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Trance or Rock if it had a stereo, but it doesn't. So I listen to engine and road noise.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I listen to talk radio mostly (howard stern, tom leykis, etc.) , but i also listen to alternative rock , underground hip hop, jiggy hip hop sometimes.. If i need to kill some time while im parked, i just watch a dvd :smile:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
hip hop mix tapes... r&b mix tapes... rock... radio--hardly

oh yea, you guys gotta bump that new JOHN LEGEND cd!! its off the hinges!!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
badtzracr said:
well i listen to trance, spanish reggae, ol skool hip hop,kroq, and of course the lil john stuff, what do u guys listen to?

Spanish reggae ? its called Reggaeton, I also listen that and trance, electroninca, rock , any japanese music , latin pop , well i listen to anything that has a good beat :thumbup

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
J rock and J metal with some european metal. Also some intiial D music when the time calls ;)

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
when I had my radio in my car mostly rap and rock. 105.9, 100.3, 102.7, and 106.7.

·
Registered
860 Posts
old school, rap, alternative, has anyone heard of telepop musik(Just Breathe from the mitsubishi evo commercial) and the killers(Mr. Brightside)? salsa, morenge. Basically whatever.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts