MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmong337 said:
Should photoshop all those paint chips too =D
hehe, yeah, i know. I have a few of them, but for some reason that picture makes it look worse than it does in real life.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
You want OTHER people's opinions on YOUR wheel choice? Personally I don't like more than 5 spokes on a MKII wheel (with some exceptions, e.g. CE28N), but if you like it and the price (and width, offset, etc.) are right for you, then go for it :)

-G-

·
Premium Member
13,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gordaen said:
You want OTHER people's opinions on YOUR wheel choice? Personally I don't like more than 5 spokes on a MKII wheel (with some exceptions, e.g. CE28N), but if you like it and the price (and width, offset, etc.) are right for you, then go for it :)

-G-
yes, I know the old "get what YOU want" thing, but I am trying to decide between gunmetal and bronze, and I really am not sure which ones I prefer, so I wanted to get some thoughts from people here on what they thought of the bronze.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
http://www.carpron.com/multisite/v/Upload/album220/
Here are some pics of the atech erasers on my car, still got lots of body work to do. Plus I had to wait 8 weeks and import the rears from japan cuz discount didn't have the right offset for a 17x9. I love em though and I get compliments all the time.

·
Premium Member
2,254 Posts
if your car is the dark green color or dark turquise i say go with the bronze it would make the color of the car stand out better. with the gunmetal i feel it would make the color of the car fall flat and seem faded even though it is not.

·
Premium Member
13,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Black2na said:
if your car is the dark green color or dark turquise i say go with the bronze it would make the color of the car stand out better. with the gunmetal i feel it would make the color of the car fall flat and seem faded even though it is not.
thanks, thats exactly what I have been thinking, I guess I just wanted to see if other people agreed with me (make sure my sence of style wasnt totally off).

·
Registered
457 Posts
pure sex said:
Here are some pics of the atech erasers on my car, still got lots of body work to do. Plus I had to wait 8 weeks and import the rears from japan cuz discount didn't have the right offset for a 17x9. I love em though and I get compliments all the time.
what offset did you end up going with? +27 or +17?

markp. said:
These are 8/18 and 9/18,not sure if these sizes are available in the US though.
Mark.
yes, theyre available in the US...very nice ride mark... :thumbup

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.