MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
WWW.TECHNICALGARAGE.COM
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, I just got back from the westlake meet and I thought more people would've came. I was there at 8:30pm and only 7 MR2s showed up. (5 sw20 and 2 aw11. Here are some pictures, sorry my digicam is very old, didn't have my tripod so the pics are blurry, my apologies. Fred and his friends came at around 10:15 and they all headed off to eville, hope they're having a good time, it was tight meeting another fellow mr2 owners

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Your pictures make my car look a million times better.. considering the embarassing shape it was in =p
Next time I'll remember to bring my camera. Thanks for posting these Alan. Too bad you couldn't come to eville..

·
WWW.TECHNICALGARAGE.COM
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha yea, my camera only costed like 80 bucks and it's 4 years old so lay off =D. I need to save up for a new and better camera anyways, but I mostly use my old camera for DIY projects, and haven't gotten any complaints from them. My friends have really nice camera so that's been holding me back into getting a better one for myself. What are you talking about Rusty, I love yoru front lip, remember I got dibs on it ;D

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
its blurry because of the artificial light... the camera did not adjust.. mine does the samething too if I dont adjust it.. dont trip!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts