MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
We are very pleased to be a part of this community! I look forward to becoming an active, helpful member of this forum and getting to know all of you better.

I appreciate all of your support for Diode Dynamics, and I am excited to show you the products we carry for the MR2.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any lighting related questions. Whether you are inquiring about our products or just want to learn more about lighting in general, we are here to help.

Click here to learn more about automotive lighting: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/research.html

Be sure to follow us on social media for sales and product updates!
Instagram: @diodedynamics
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiodeDynamics

Nick C.
Sales Manager
Diode Dynamics
(314) 205-3033
[email protected]

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome Nick.

Do you offer an 1157 bulb in a switchback form from White to Red?

There is a project I need such a bulb for. PM me if you need details.

Thank you

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome Nick.

Do you offer an 1157 bulb in a switchback form from White to Red?

There is a project I need such a bulb for. PM me if you need details.

Thank you
We aren't currently offering a switchback that goes from white to red, but I've been asked more than once.

The difference in power draw between the white LEDs and red LEDs makes it more difficult to design. I will send you a PM should we have any updates

Thanks,

Nick C.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I see that you only have products currently only available for the 00-05 spyders. Any idea if/when you'll be releasing products for the aw11?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I see that you only have products currently only available for the 00-05 spyders. Any idea if/when you'll be releasing products for the aw11?
We will be greatly expanding our product lineup here shortly. We are moving into a new, 16,000 sq. foot facility this week and will begin testing more vehicles on a daily basis.

Our current space doesn't have enough room for us to do proper tests and vehicle photo shoots.

I really appreciate everyone's patience with us, and I am looking forward to providing support for this platform.

If you need any lighting, there's a fairly good chance we have products that work, just send an email to: [email protected] for more information

Thanks!
Nick C.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts